Sunday, March 11, 2012

Is there a gap to be filled with plus size brands?

As I work on my business plan of carrying several brands that cater the plus size industry, I decided to look into what consumers are looking in brands and what are their most important concerns when purchasing a new suit to go to work or a comfortable dress for the next vacation. Getting your opinions is critical for this process. I have posted a couple of key pieces from different brands. Which brands do you buy most on a yearly basis? Do you think brands might be missing something about plus size women? If, so is it design, new prints, or fit? Feel free to share any thoughts and favorite brands. Below are a couple of brands that I found had some interesting stuff. 
Looking to hear some suggestions :D


dsdsdfs Capturejgutyuty Capturenfnfgnhg Capturetrtytyiyuioyu
This dress
from Torrid.
Love this dress
from DKNY.
This suit from
Lane Bryant.
Adorable swimsuit
by The Miraclesuit

Feel free to participate in my Poll

Plus Size Brands
  

No comments:

Post a Comment